|Please leave me feedback on whatever I upload on here. I would really appreciate that. |
Took this from
1. How long have you been on Deviantart?
I've been on deviantart for about 3 years. Hard to believe that to be honest.
2. What does your username mean?
My username believe it or not was the name of a character I had for a fantasy project(just the CLX part) the cool word came in because it was nice chill cool day in spring. I scrapped the project altogether when a professional artist had developed a concept that was similar to mine(it would have made a great video game if I learned how to use Toon Boom and had a crew to help me make the said game). So CLXcool is just a reminder of my purposed fantasy concept, as well as me thinking it was cool at the time.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Cool, relaxed, artist.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
My first deviation, is no longer on here since I deleted it. It was an original character that I thought it was cool at the time from an artist that I once admired.
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
Original art and Pin-ups. I would occasionally do fan-art here and there. Wished people would actually pay attention to original material rather than give the attention to crappy fan-made characters that don't deserve the attention.
7. If you could instantly master a different style, what would it be?
That old school look of 'funny animal' comics that were produced back in the 30s and 40s. As well as the works like Milton Knight and Ralph Bakshi(While trying to fit that style in with my own work).
8. What was your first favorite?
Looking back, it was this.
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
Cartoony art. There's more fun in that than doing something realistic.
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviantart artist?
Some of them have left, but the ones that are still around here I can name. My favorites are and so many more.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
It would be pretty awesome to get together with and . They'd be awesome guys to hand out with.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
, , and helped me out when I was in the dumps with art block, I owe it to these guys for encouraging me to keep doing the arts.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
I mostly prefer to use traditional methods. I have dabbled with digital art such as GIMP and Paint SAI(a great software that I need to buy soon) with the wacom tablet.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Depends on where I am. Inspiration usually kicks me in the head when I least expect it to be.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
When Slick took a shot on drawing my original character Bombzo the clown. Even though he hid it, I still think its a great drawing.
I'm a guy who loves animation done by actual cartoonists over sellouts. I am also a huge old-school gamer as well as a big animation buff. |
Working on projects of my own while dealing with every day life.